1. In large saucepot heat pan on medium heat. When pan feels hot to the touch, add olive oil.
2. Sauté bell pepper, carrots and mushrooms for about 2 minutes or until veggies begin to soften a bit.
3. Slowly pour in broth, stirring to combine.
4. Bring soup mixture to heated through temperature.
5. Add green onion, fresh thyme, turkey (optional), and macaroni and cheese.
6. Stir constantly until cheese from macaroni and cheese starts to melt and macaroni begins to separate.
7. When you see that steam coming off the soup, guess what? It’s reeaady!
8. To add a little extra fantastical to your dish, you can sprinkle a little micro greens on top when serving.