(Made)From Brussels With Love
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1/2 cup red grapes cut in half
- 1/8 cup roasted and shelled pistachios
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated, shaved or shredded, your choice)
- 1 fresh garlic clove crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 pinches Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. While you’re waiting on that… don’t just stand there and stare at it, do something!
- Cut the stems off of the washed Brussels Sprouts, remove any unsightly leaves (if it’s half the head, just throw that thing away). Cut into halves or you can quarter them if you like.
- Toss with olive oil, grapes, garlic and sea salt.
- Spread out in a single layer on a sheet pan (I prefer to line it with parchment and spray with pan spray, because I would rather have hot sauce tossed in my eyes than to have to scrub a dish hard) Aside: If you see me on the street, I am just kidding about the hot sauce. If you toss hot sauce in my eyes you will see just how hot My Sauce can get! LBVVS End of Aside….
- Roast in oven for about half an hour or until the edges of the Brussels sprouts turn brown and it is cooked through. If you quartered them, you may need less time. Check after 20 minutes. Transfer mixture to serving dish with a slotted spatula making sure to leave any excess oil behind.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and parmesan. Serve….
Share this Recipe