Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt I prefer Lawry’s
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray the living daylights out of it (especially in the corners) unless you like scrubbing dishes until your fingers are raw.
- Toss pumpkin seeds with the olive oil and maple syrup.
- Spread out in a single layer on sheet pan.
- Roast in oven checking and stirring every five minutes until light brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chili powder and seasoning salt. You could also add a little sugar to help separate, but that's optional.
- Immediately scrape off of sheet pan. If you let it cool on sheet pan, it will stick.
Share this Recipe