1. In two par baked pie crusts, crumble leftover stuffing across the bottom.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk heavy cream, eggs, Dijon mustard and cayenne pepper.
3. Sprinkle cheese and parsley over crumbled stuffing.
4. Pour dairy mixture over stuffing and cheese. Gently pat down all filling ingredients in crust.
5. Bake in 375F pre heated oven for approximately 30 minutes or until filling puffs up above the shell and is firm to the touch.
6. Let cool for ten minutes before cutting.
Diced or shredded leftover turkey can be added if you like. Bacon is always a welcome addition as well! Because, when is bacon not a good thing to add? I'll wait......